43-2 43rd Parliament, 2nd Session (September 23, 2020 - August 15, 2021)
Select a different session
Some reports from committees are administrative in nature. They are for the purposes of reporting past expenses, requesting powers (to travel, to televise, for example) or to request budgetary approval. Other reports reflect the decisions of the committee on the work they are doing and are more substantive in nature. These would include reports on legislation or interim and final reports on special studies.
- Sixth Report: The expenditures set out in the Supplementary Estimates (A) for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2022
- Fifth Report: Bill S-222, An Act to amend the Income Tax Act (use of resources), without amendment
- Fourth Report: Bill C-14, An Act to implement certain provisions of the economic statement tabled in Parliament on November 30, 2020 and other measures, without amendment
- Third Report: The expenditures set out in the Supplementary Estimates (C) for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2021
- Second Report: The expenditures set out in the Main Estimates and the Supplementary Estimates (B) for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2021
- First Report: Examine the subject matter of Bill C-9, An Act to amend the Income Tax Act (Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy and Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy)
No Administrative Reports at this time.